PAY OVER TIME
F A Q
1. How do I sign up for PAY OVER TIME?
Signing up is easy! Fill out the contact form on our PAY OVER TIME page and we will respond to your inquiry within 2-4 hours with additional details and any questions we may have regarding your request.
2. What is required to be able to PAY OVER TIME?
We require ALL PAY OVER TIME customers to sign a payment installment agreement plan and make their scheduled payments on time.
3. When will I receive my new wig?
Your unit begins production six (6) business days after your initial deposit is made. Providing that you've made your payments on time, your wig will ship when the last installment has been paid.
4. Are there any interest or fees associated with a Ellextensions PAY OVER TIME agreement?
There are no interest charges or hidden fees associated with your installment plan.
5. What are my payment options?
We currently offer bi-weekly payment options. You can choose to pay off your plan in 2 or 4 payment installments.
6. What if I change my mind after I've signed my agreement and paid my first installment?
It's ok to change your mind! We ask that you please contact us within five(5) business days if you no longer want to proceed with the production of your unit. On the sixth (6th) business day, your wig will begin production and you forfeit your initial deposit and any deposits thereafter.
7. Is there a limit to how many wigs I can add to my PAY OVER TIME installment plan?
Yes. We limit our installment plans to one (1) wig per agreement.
8. What if I'm not able to commit to my agreement once I've made my first payment?
Your unit begins production six (6) business days after your initial deposit is made. If you defer on your agreement, we can not refund your payment(s).
9. Can I use the Pay Over Time option for items on sale?
Our payment plan option can only be applied to units priced at full value.